Monday, July 12, 2010

Markthal Rotterdam 2014


I found this article in the Eigen Huis & Interieur magazine and it really frightened me. As I have blogged about some green, fresh, get close to nature designs, is this one just unbelievable. It mabye has the kindness to serve Rotterdam with "fresh" food, but come on, why a building with big prints of vegetables?! If I think of a great market I could not imagine this.
But o.k. everybody has it's own taste, for the one's who are more interested in this Koop Boog, see Markthal Rotterdam



Great view...

1 comment:

  1. I remember, must have been just 3-4 years old, going with your Oma to a vegetable sales barn in the polders, which is now Buitenveldert..It was a wooden barn, over a narrow canal in the middle, with benches going up on either side. Each time, a flat boat loaded with veggies came in, and people started their bidding: it was REAL LIFE E-bay!! no kidding.... I remember like yesterday, Oma bidding and coming home ( the old Minervalaan: the "end" of A'dam back than, with super fresh cauliflower; tomatoes; beets and potatoes.

    ReplyDelete